Marina One Residences is one of the most awaited constructions in Singapore which is scheduled to complete in 2017. This construction is a combination of amazing structure and brilliant conceptualization. This is one of the few real estate projects in Singapore that is aiming at creating a multi utility urban space which can be used for residential purposes. The aim is to ensure the property is in close proximity to public transports, schools, malls, shops and more in order to make it a convenient location to live in. Marina One will be a 30 storey building that will consist of multiple blocks. Block A is dedicated to offices. One of the things that the developers have focused on is to create a space that replicates a small urban town. The other blocks will consist of rental spaces for commercial purposes and 1042 residential houses. People living here get the benefit of living at a convenient location in luxury.
One of the best things about the Marina One Residences is the design and architecture. The entire complex is designed by popular designer Christoph Ingenhoven who is known to create designs that are luxurious and eco friendly. One of the main things that the complex focuses on is the health and well being of the resident.
A few details of the Marina One plan are:
- Project Name: Marina One Residences
- Located At: 21 & 23 Marina Bay
- Construction Type: Integrated Development with Retail, Grade A Offices and Residential area
- Total Site area: Approximately 282,400 sqft
- Lease Tenure: 99-year leasehold starting from July 1st 2011
- Number of Districts: 1
- Overall Configuration: 1,042 luxury residential suites to be built across two 34-storey towers. Construction of two 30-storey prime towers containing Grade-A office spaces. A total area of 140,000 sqft of unique retail space to be built at podium level.
- Total Unit types (for released tower):
– 229 units each with a 1-bedroom plan (657 – 775 sq ft)
– 144 units each with a 2-bedroom plan (969 – 1,130 sq ft)
– 29 units each with a 2-bedroom + study plan (1,141 – 1,216 sq ft)
– 86 units each with a 3-bedroom plan (1,507– 1,539 sq ft)
– 29 units each with a 4-bedroom plan (2,045 – 2,250 sq ft)
– 4 units each with a Penthouse plan (6,491 – 8,568 sq ft)
- Total Car park slots: 1,505
- Expected year of completion: 2017
Marina One is a beautiful construction that redefines the standard of living in Singapore. The construction comprises of the exterior surrounded by greenery and mesmerizing architecture. The Lobby is massive and it consists of video games which the residents can play. When you move ahead, you will come across some of the beautiful and breathtaking Marina Bay area which lies beneath the floor. The only thing that separates your feet from the bay is a layer of sturdy transparent glass that you can step on. It gives you a feeling of walking on water.
Marina One has launched a show gallery which is something you must check out. It gives you an idea of the layout of the property which currently consists of four 1 bedroom flats on each floor. All the one bedroom flats are around 700 sq. feet in size. You can check out the preview of the property to understand the construction better.
Marina One is currently under construction and is scheduled to be ready for possession by 2017. One of the main aims of the developers was to ensure that the residents live a luxurious, convenient life. The property itself in constructed in a prime Singapore CBD area that keeps you at a stone’s throw away from all the amenities you need. The construction will also include office spaces and commercial spaces which are offered on rent.
The Singapore Central Business District (CBD) is an area filled with massive steel and glass buildings. Most towers in this area reach for the sky. The people that work in this area appear like tiny ants walking on wide streets. It is easy for a person to feel small about themselves while standing at the Marina Financial Center.